Property worth lakhs gutted in fire

0
0

HimVani

Shimla: A two-storey building was gutted in a devastating fire that broke out due to electric short-circuit at Tanuhati area of Daulhouise in Chamba district on Saturday night, police source said today. According to SHO Kanwer Singh Gularia, the building, owned by one Sardar Singh, was suddenly engulfed in devastating flames and fire tenders could not do much even after hours of fire-fighting. The administration has distributed Rs 10,000 to the effected family as immediate relief.